Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day all!

Since Brent and I feel that Valentine's Day is a somewhat dumb holiday, we don't have a lot planned. Brent is going to make us heart shaped meatloaf. I'm excited. It will be yummy! He's such a good cook.

This morning it snowed a little tiny bit, but most of Western Washington shut down. It was funny. Marcela went all the way to her class this morning only to find out that school was not opening for two hours. That sucks!

So, here's the picture of the day. My Grandma Cherryl, my mom and me in Hawaii. It was so much fun to have "the three generations" there for a week. We did a ton of fun things, but mostly just had fun being together! Thanks for coming! It was great!









We hope that if you like Valentine's Day you have a great one. We hope that if you think it's just another day, like us, you'll have a great one too!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I hope the heart shaped meat loaf was good!!

Anonymous said...

Way to keep up the tradition, Brent and Ash. I personally had pork chops and broccoli. It really stinks being alone on a holiday I used to love. Oh, well.

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of fun, too! Thanks for having us.

It is snowing and messy here today - wish we were in Hawaii!

Good luck with your travels in the "snow" today!

Love,
Mom (Linda)