Monday, July 31, 2006

Long time, long time, long time gone

Hellooooo Everybody! I am in fact back. I apologize for my long absence. The month of July just got away from me. I know it's no excuse, but work really is very busy right now.

Where to begin??? We got 10 tons of rock delivered a couple of weeks ago for our retaining wall Brent's building. I know that you're looking and thinking that I didn't mean 10 tons. I in fact did mean 10 tons. This is what 10 tons of rock looks like....

The next big news is that our newest niece was born on July 21st at 3:40 am. Her name is Reyes Lorenza Linton. She was 6lb 15oz, 19" long. Her loving parents are Brent's brother Ryan and his wife Marcela. I haven't gotten a good picture of her face yet, but here's me holding her. Just a little background on the picture. When Reyes looks at you, she looks in your eyes. It's very cute and very hard to look away from. She is a cutie! I'll try to get a good picture of the front of her soon.

Brent mom got here on Tuesday. She has been freezing since she got here, but that's the Pacific Northwest!

Well, sorry this is so short, but the dial up connection is driving me crazy!!! I'll try to keep up, I promise!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 tons of rock...That rocks!!!!

Jess said...

Holy Moly that is a lot of rocks! Can't wait to see the retaining wall with those bad boys!

That picture of you is WAY too cute with the baby. Can't wait until it's yours that you are holding.

Anonymous said...

Brent, I expect that wall to be built before I get there! Cute picture Ashley. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple days!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ashley-Welcome Back....I missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

I want you all to know that I helped by moving a rock! Okay, I wasn't much help since all I did was pick up a rock and throw it, but no complaining Brent, I moved a rock!

Love you guys. It was so fun to see you this weekend. Thanks for letting us crash at your place!

Jess said...

Hello my dear friend.. thanks for all the comments on my blog, it totally brightened my day. I love to see "seethesunshine" on there!!

We need to hear from you! I miss you.