Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker...With Flowers in My Hair

I know, what?? This is my favorite song right now. It's kind of funny!

Hello all, and welcome to the procrastinator of the world's blog! I sit upstairs thinking, you know, I really should go down and write on my blog, but then I don't...again. Sorry.

There is so much that has happened this summer that I haven't written down, so I'm taking these next couple of blogs to just catch up! Ok?? Here goes... (And these are in no particular order)

Julie took this picture while she was here. She just loved Brent's hair. The funny thing is, this is really a calm version! :)


Here's Grandma with her newest grandbaby. Pretty cute, huh?

Jared, Katie, Me and Brent on the ferry to Seattle. It is always a pretty picture out on the front of the boat, but really chilly!


Everyone comes to visit and what do they want to do?? Go play tennis of course. This is Julie. I don't know if you can tell, but the net is made out of chain link. Maybe next time they won't go play in Bremerton!


And here are Mom and Julie catching some rays on the beach. See, we do have sandy beaches up this way...it's just kind of chilly!

That's all it will let me do this post, so get ready for another one, or two, or maybe even three!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love the pictures! They totally capture everyone's personalities and all the activities you guys did. I'm so sad that I missed it all.

Thanks for posting! It always gives me a good chuckle and brightens my day.

Take care! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Yea... I made the blog like 3 times! Oh, boy do I feel special! That was a fun trip, thanks for posting the pics!