Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Laie Temple

Hello and welcome back to the Hawaii recap. I will eventually get to the Christmas and New Year's recap, but I want to finish Hawaii first.

So, today I was going to talk about the day we went to the Laie Temple. We went on a Monday so we couldn't do a session, but we did have a really great Family Home Evening in the visitor center.

When you go to the Laie Temple, all the Sister missionaries are in muumuus. It would be kind of nice to be able to know what you're wearing everyday. They always offer to take your picture in front of the Temple. It's cute. (Yes, John is 6'8" and Laura is 6' so we look like little tiny shrimps.)

I think this is the coolest place to take a picture of people at the Temple. So, what does Brent do, try to lick me. And what does John do, take a picture of it. Silly Brent!


Ahh, here's a better one. Isn't it a pretty setting?

Come on, this is an awesome picture, even if it looks a little tilty right now. Weird. It's a pretty place. Every Temple has it's own beauty. This one is no exception!!
Well, that's it for today! See ya!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I remember seeing the temple in person and those pictures are amazing and so beautiful!! I love that you recap those things.

I love all the pictures (and nice job with all the people in them :)

Have a great weekend!

Love ya!

Thanks for Rylee's present! That is perfect (except Tay may use them all before Rylee gets to them :)