Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm Back to **Somewhat** Real Life

Hello all!

I'm so excited to say that the fundraiser went great! We made over a thousand dollars which is WAY more than I thought we would! The girls worked hard and had a great time. I think I should be able to put "hostess" on my resume now. It was great. And it's super great that it's over!! Now on to camp. Yeah! This will be my first year EVER going to camp. I'm mostly looking forward to it. I love the Young Women I work with and the leaders so it should be GREAT!

Remember a little while ago when I talked about my friend from college who had a stroke? Well, I was reading about her recovery today. I'm so impressed with her and her family. I'm also really thankful for the gospel in her life, as well as mine. It makes me feel kind of bad when I complain about my "problems".

I also just have to say that I have the best friend in the world! Court came with me today to Joann's to help me pick out some fleece for blankets for YW's Camp. It didn't take that long and we didn't exactly agree on the ones I chose, but she was still there for me. She's so great! I love ya Court!

I'm going to do different posts for our travels. Have fun!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Fabric stores are fun! Plus Kyle loved running between all the "blankets". Love you too!

Jess said...

I am so glad that the fundraiser went so well. That is awesome! Good job. I bet that feels like a huge load off your back. I think girls camp would be a blast. Maybe one day I'll get to go!

Take care!

Love ya