Friday, August 03, 2007

Catch Up #2

I know that it's August, but I'm still trying to catch up on some awesome stuff that happened in July.

On July 22nd, we welcomed our first nephew to the family. Brent's sister Jessica and her husband, Sean, had a little boy named Jayson. We are going to be going to Utah for his blessing and just can't wait until we can meet him. (Well, I can't wait - Brent doesn't really like them until they can play. That's ok - more time for me to hold them.) Here are some cute pictures from his first day here...
That's Jayson and his biggest big sister, Tayler. She sure seems like she knows what she's doing when she's holding a baby.This picture just cracks me up! This is Jayson's littler big sister Rylee. She's showing him all her faces, just so he knows. :)

Welcome to the world, Jayson!

Also, on July 28th, our oldest niece, Emmy, turned 10 years old. It was so awesome talking to her on the phone. I'm amazed at the young lady she's turning into. I can't wait to see her in about a month!

I think that's about it. As I've said before, I'm not very good at remembering birthdays on the blog. If I've missed your birthday, please forgive me. I usually send cards! :)

No comments: