Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Welcome to the World Cayden!


On Friday, December 7th, Brent's brother Jared and his wife Katie welcomed little Cayden Merle to the world. When Jared called us, we were at our ward Christmas party so I had to tell everyone that we had a brand new nephew. I am so excited to meet him in March. And Brent will be really excited to play with him when he can talk. Brent just doesn't really like babies. We love him anyway though.

Don't you just love that hat? Who could possibly have made that cute hat? Ok, I'll admit, it was me. It turned out rather cute. I was so worried that it wouldn't fit him because it looked so small, but .... it seems big!

Congrats Jared and Katie! We love you so much and are so glad that Cayden is here healthy and happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to Colorado in March? Did I miss something?!!
It is a very cute hat!! Great job Ashley.