Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wow, Where Has the Time Gone?

So, yesterday was my 32nd birthday. Where have all the years gone? The young women kept asking me how old I was going to be and when I said 32, they would invariably say, "You don't act like you're 32!" What exactly does that mean? I'm going to take it as a compliment. Thanks girls!! The crown is from a Christmas cracker that Kyle wanted to try. It's great, isn't it?

I had a great day! We thought that Brent would be working a lot this week, so we planned on having the main celebration on Saturday. Brent's stuff ended up taking less time than they thought, but we're still going to do the bulk of the celebrating on Saturday. It will be great.

Brent made me a pumpkin roll for my birthday cake. It was his first time trying it and he did an amazing job! It was so good. Court, Brad and the kids came over to help us eat it. Even the picky Brown kids thought the choice of cake was great. Thanks Love!

My cousin Jennifer sent me the cutest e-card. It had a "birthday carol" in it. I'm going to write down the words and you have to imagine singing them to "Carol of the Bells"...

It's your birthday
hip hip hooray
Look what I baked
The birthday cake
(Happy Birthday)
Here is your song
It's not too long
-I can't figure out what this line is-
another year
Make a wish and blow out all the candles

Hee hee! Makes me laugh! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you are 32 as I don't think I am that much older!! I am glad that you had a Happy Birthday. I LOVE your birthday crown. It is soooooo cool! We are excited to have you here in a little more than a week. Have fun with your birthday celebrations on Saturday!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it is sad that it is Dec 22nd and I am just know catching up on reading your blog! So, you are asking where do the years go, and I'm saying where do the days go?!!!!

I'm sorry this is very past due... but I wish you a very happy birthday and a wonderful year to come!

Love ya!