Sunday, April 13, 2008

Since I was tagged

Jess tagged me with this and since it's easy and then I will be able to check off "blogging" from my list, here you go...

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Brent, we're such dorks!
C- Cake or Pie: Cake - chocolate
D- Day of Choice: Hmm... I think Saturday because that is normally just me and Brent
E- Essential Item: I love my bed!
F- Favorite Color: normally purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: yuck! Where's swedish fish on the list?
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Hello, my name is Ashley (Hello Ashley) and I'm a plant-a-holic...it's only been 24 hours since my last plant purchase
J- January or July: january, because I'm not a fan of warm weather
L- Life is incomplete without: family
M-Marriage Date: August 29th - Judgement Day according to Terminator 2
N- Number of Siblings: A big zero there!
O- Oranges or Apples: since we just can't get good oranges here, I'd have to say apples.
P- Phobias or Fears:I am deathly afraid of sharks. I mean, ridiculously afraid
Q- Quote(s): today, it's "just keep swimming"
R- Reason to Smile: a lot of things make me smile. Right now I'd have to say...the fact that my tulips are starting to bloom! It makes planting 500 bulbs last year almost seem worth it! Did I mention I am a plant-a-holic?
S- Season: I love spring and fall. I'm not a fan of the hot weather and winter just gets boring - nothing is growing and everything is green - well, at least here in the Pacific Northwest. The driveway is green, the house is green, the stairs are green - you get the picture.
T- Tag 4: I'm not a fan of the tag, so whoever want to...go ahead
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can curl my tongue and whistle through it.
V- Very favorite store: Costco - Costco dates are another thing that makes me smile.
W- Worst Habit: If I see hair on someone's clothes or their tag out, I have to fix it, even if they're a stranger
Y- Your Favorite Food: A pizza bender from Italian Village. Yum!
Z- Zodiac: I'm a Sagittarius - the wanderer

Enough about me! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks Ash! I didn't know you were a plant-o-holic! just kidding :) I can't wait to see a picture of ALL your 500 bulbs
in bloom. That will be amazing!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Ashley-I loved your ABC blog!
I will also participate when we get our little man home safe and sound with us!!