Monday, December 01, 2008

Ok, I'm not Grumbly Anymore

I think I have re-arranged my mood and am no longer grumbly. Brent started on the night shift again last night so I may be grumbly by the end of the week, but not today! :)

Last week my parents were here. We had a great time that I will blog about in the next couple of days. I'm trying to arrange my pictures and thoughts.

And, thanks to all who have asked to see pictures of my hair. I tried to take some, but they didn't turn out. My hair doesn't look too different from what it did before, but it curls so much better. I love my naturally curly hair, but I also love it when people know how to cut it!

Thanks for all the sweet comments after my grumbliness.

Oh, and the song that's on the blog right now it one of my all time favorites, so take a listen!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm glad you overcame the grumblies. I hope they don't kick in too much this week! If they do, go buy a cute Christmas decoration and put it on your coffee table. That will cheer you up!

Anonymous said...

We did have a great time!! Thanks for being such a great "tour guide" and safely taking us through the freeways of California (and the mall!!). Thank Brent for being such a good sport in having us there and not really getting to spend a lot of time having fun with us! Thanks again for everything - we love being with you and can't wait to be together again. This is a horrible shift for Brent and you!! Hang in there both of you and sing some Christmas Songs!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love the song you have on your blog...it's one of my favorites as well.
Glad you're not grumbly anymore but we all are grumbly at times so it's okay!!
Love ya