Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I'm Still Here

As you can see, I haven't been blogging lately. Doing double duty - Girl's Camp and Relief Society - has been a bit more taxing than I previously thought. Girl's Camp is in a month, so that's keeping me quite busy right now. I have to find tents, do cutesy little things to make it more fun, stuff like that. Last night was the first night of working on pillow cases and secret sister stuff. It went well, but there weren't that many girls there. Today, I'm tired.

So, long story short...I'm not going to be blogging for another month. I keep telling myself that I'll get to it and I just don't. So, after camp, you better believe I'll be back.

That seems to be my rallying call right now - after camp, I'll do this....after camp, I'll do that.

So, check back in August, after camp. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good luck Ashley! I hope camp comes and goes quickly, becuase I love your blogs! :^)