Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Amazing Quote

I really don't have time to be writing on my blog - I'm getting ready to fly off to Utah for a few days - but I just had to. I was reading the March Ensign - I know, it's almost April, but I was a month behind - and this quote just struck me. So, I had to share.

"If you are helpless, He is not. If you are lost, He is not. If you don't know what to do next, He knows. It would take a miracle, you say? Well, if it takes a miracle, why not?"
-President Boyd K. Packer

Have a wonderful day and remember that He is there for you as well as for me.

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I say, hey! at least you read it! :)

I finally read that talk a couple of days ago, too. Awesome quote! So true. and comforting.

Have fun in UT.

Jen said...

Thanks Ashley for those words...we all need the reminder!
Have fun in Utah...wish I could see you!
Hugs!!