Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Has Daisy Gotten Into Now?

We have a saying around here...What's Daisy gotten into today? Being that I thought we were getting a grown cat - when in fact she's still just a kitten - I wasn't quite ready for the craziness that would insue.

Lately, however, this is all that Daisy has gotten into:

But, these last couple of days she's starting to feel more like herself, which is both good and bad since now she wants to jump on everything she can find and just be a kitten. How are you suppose to keep a cat from jumping? I haven't figured that out yet.

So here are a few of her favorite places to get into. Kittens...they're kind of crazy, but funny!








Well, at least she's cute!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Boy...how can you find her. she is hard to see in some of those pictures!! Glad to see she is feeling better but I am sure it is hard to "keep her down!" Cute kitty!!
Love you,

Angel said...

Ok, she is just cute! I guess that you just need to be careful before you sit down anywhere. . .

Julie said...

I think she likes to play hide and seek, what do you think?