Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

Here are some of the things I need to do today:
Make a pie
Do the dishes
Do the bulletin for church tomorrow
Figure out how much money we have
Mow the lawn
Plant some stuff in the garden
Get ready for the RS Night next week
Make sure Daisy doesn't pull out any of her stitches
Figure out what to have for dinner tomorrow...hopefully out of stuff we have because I don't want to go shopping
Take a shower
Cut Brent's hair

Here is what I want to do today:
NOTHING

What will win out? Maybe the pie because that sounds good. :) And I might have to do the dishes to clear out the sink for all the dishes making the pie will create. Sigh....

2 comments:

Julie said...

You're funny Ashley. So, what "won"?

Jenny Moore said...

You are too funny Ashley!
At least you are honest...that's what I want to do...NOTHING!!!