Friday, May 07, 2010

See Ya Clock

You may have noticed that I have taken off the clock that says what time it is in Japan. Why did I do this? Well, because I really don't care what time it is in Japan anymore because Brent is home safe and sound. Woho!

I do have to apologize though - he came home on Tuesday. I was just so excited / busy that I forgot to update my blog. It's getting to be that time of year - Girl's Camp is coming so I'm wearing two hats - Relief Society Counselor and Camp Director. So ... it should be fun!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I didn't know you were the Camp Director! I was wondering how you go roped into helping out with the Pizza Drive! Fun Times.

Jenny Moore said...

Yeah that Brent is home!!
That's a lot of work...two callings...good luck girlie!

Jess said...

Glad that he is home safe and sound. Man those are both big callings. Just think of all the blessings you are racking up in heaven. And how lucky are those YW. I mean really! :) You'll do awesome.

. said...

Welcome home Brent!

Good luck with your callings Ashley. You'll do great!