Do you know what I've done this week? Well, I'll tell you...
1) I've been "acting co-Relief Society President." It's kind of crazy, but I can do it.
2) I went and talked to a family in our ward about the funeral of their son. It was scary and kind of hard, but I did ok. Turns out I am a grown up. Who knew!
3) We were asked to make the programs for the funeral. So today, I made a program for a funeral. I actually made two different kinds. So they can choose, but I'm pretty proud of both of them.
4) I started decorating a cake. Yep, Marcela and I are taking a cake decorating class and last night we started really decorating cakes. I still don't love how it's frosted, but it looks kind of cute. When I get done with it, I'll post a picture. (I even fell asleep last night planning what it's going to look like. I know, I'm weird.)
5) I slogged through a TON of mud to find pumpkins with Brent, Brad, Court and the kids. (Kyle and Chloe got stuck in some mud and all we heard was, "Help" in this little voice. And Aaron found a tiny pumpkin and says, "Ally (that's what he calls me), I love my little pumpkin." Then he plants a big old kiss on it. Too cute. But that's another post. I promise. I really am going to post some stuff. Sometime.) I was looking at the pumpkins Brent and I chose and decided that they kind of look like us. Mine is short and round and Brent's is taller and skinnier. (Is that how you would spell that? It doesn't look right.) If I think about it, I'll post a picture.
6) And, to look forward to...I have a Stake Meeting tonight, a funeral tomorrow, and (to REALLY look forward to) a pumpkin walk with Ryan, Marcela, Reyes, and Camila on Saturday night.
Wooo...makes me tired. I know it's nothing like what Julie does every single week, but it's more than I do ... but I'm doing it.
Now off to have lunch. Hmmm....pbj or cheese sandwich? I don't know.