Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Luke, I am your Father

***Sorry about this, but I guess the person who put this on YouTube has taken if off. Basically, it was his two kids watching when Darth Vader tells Luke that Vader is Luke's father. The kids both react with surprise. Too bad you can't see it anymore.**

Do you remember how much I like Star Wars? I know, it's weird, but hey, that's me. (And, yes, Star Wars has come out on bluray. Great. Another time buying Star Wars.)

Anyway, I saw this video on the news and just had to share. It makes me laugh.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

That is pretty cute!
I love the Volkswagen commercial with the little guy dressed up like Darth Vader trying to use the force and his dad starts the car!! :)

Julie said...

The movie has been removed...sad day!

But happy news is I finally got all caught up on your blog... since May!

I love your posts. Keep them coming!