Thursday, October 20, 2011

Update

Well, just talked to my dad. His surgery went really well, just started really late yesterday. He was up and walking and said that he felt great. Compared to what it had felt like, he feels so much better. Which is great!

The doctor said that he will feel like he's been kicked by a horse for a few days. Little did the doctor know that, since we've had horses for so long, he knows what that feels like.

He'll probably be in the hospital for another day, then just recuperating for a few weeks.

I'm really happy!

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Glad your dad is doing well!!!

Courtney said...

I'm glad things are going well! I hope they continue to!

Jess said...

I hope he is still continuing to do better every day. That would be a tough surgery to go through. Good thing is is tough!

Kathy said...

So glad he is doing well. Hope he is recovered completely soon!