Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Over the River...

Over the river and through the woods
Well, maybe over the river and over the woods?
To Grandmother's house we go
This is more true that it normally would be - we're staying in my Grandma's house
The horse knows the way to carry the sleigh
The autopilot know the way to steer the plane
Through the white and drifted snow - oh!
Through the white and fluffy clouds - and hopefully no snow - oh!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

(I have to tell you - I had to look up "steer" to make sure I was spelling it right. I didn't want it to read "The autopilot knows the way to cow the plane." Sometimes my spelling makes me laugh!)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Glad you came over that river and through those fluffy clouds. It was great to see you guys as always. Hope you made it back safely today and I hope Brent is feeling better!

Love you.

Mom said...

I am so THANKFUL that you were able to come for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun to see you and just "hang", cook, get ready for the dinner, and SHOP!!! (even with my unfortunate accident!) I miss you guys already. Glad you got home safely and probably had a great night sleep in your own bed. Hope Brent is feeling more himself today - he was a little pale yesterday!! Thanks again!
I love you!