Sunday, February 05, 2012

Happy Birthdays!

(Brent updated our blogger and now it's somewhat hard for me to figure out. Don't worry. I'll get better at it!)

Yes, I really did mean "birthdays". On Friday we celebrated Cami's second birthday along with Marcela's birthday, since they are only a day apart. When we walked in the door, we were surprised to see Marcela's mom and sister there! Apparently not as surprised as Marcela was since Ryan and her family conspired for months to get them here. What a fun surprise!

And now onto the pictures.

Here is one of the birthday girls herself. Cami is a cute little thing. She was so confused by all the fuss for her. When everyone sat down to watch her open her presents, she came and sat with us. And then when the cake came out, she kept hiding her face. It was cute!
And birthday girl #2...Marcela!

I am a fan of her cute little sweater dress.
She wasn't super good at blowing out the candle, but we got it out anyway.

I thought I had some more pictures, but then I remembered that I had taken them with Ryan and Marcela's camera, so ... oops! Anyway...

Happy Birthday ladies!

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Thanks for the cute pictures of Camilla!!!
Happy Birthday to her and Reyes!

Julie said...

Cute pics! Cami has such a cute personality!