Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ok Daisy, Now That's Just Crazy!

I was downstairs doing some things when I heard some banging upstairs. Knowing my cat, I came up to see what was going on, but couldn't find her. Thinking she was just under the couch, I went along my merry way until I walked past the bathroom and happened to notice a few things were messed up. One of the doors was ajar and a drawer was pulled out. As I was shutting the door, I noticed this....
Yep, little eyes peeking out at me. No only did she get the door open, but she somehow got the drawer out so she could crawl into the drawer underneath that. And in all the craziness, she's now lost her collar.

Seriously Daisy! (But at least she's good for a laugh!

4 comments:

Mom said...

That cat always amazes me!! The things she gets into are incredible!! Nod can open doors but I've never seen her open a drawer! What a nut!!! Yes, she is good for a laugh!! Good thing you keep your camera handy!!

Love ya

Jess said...

Wow, she is a smart cat. I think you should put her on a show or in a contest :) That is funny!

Katie & Jared said...

That's just crazy! Glad she makes for a good laugh and some entertainment!

Chelsea said...

Wow! It's a good thing you saw that she was in there!! She probably would not have been happy if you had shut the door with her still in it!