Saturday, July 13, 2013

Week 34

I'm on a roll so I might as well keep going. It's almost like I just barely posted week 33, but that couldn't be because this picture is from week 34. So, here you go. And I'll warn you, my hair is having a problem in this picture.
I think my other problem with posting every week is ... I just don't think my tummy changes that much each week. This week, the only thing I've noticed is that I can't bend easily anymore. For a little while it was just difficult to bend. This week, it is nearly impossible if I want to breathe, which I do. So, there is week 34.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You look like a cute, pregnant mom to be! I can see you are looking bigger - baby wise but that is how it should be!

Won't be too long before we get to meet the little guy! I am so excited!

Keep up the good work and hang in there!

And glad that Brent is feelin a little better...he needs to be 100 percent by baby time so hopefully he will feel a little better each day!

Love you