Friday, October 18, 2013

Time for More Stats

I know, I know, you want to see pictures from the blessing this last weekend, and I'll get to those, but I just wanted to get this stuff down...

Went to the doctor today for Tyler's 2 month visit. (Where exactly has 2 months gone?)
Weight: 12.6 lbs ... 96%
Height: 24 inches ... 98%
Head Circ: 16 inches ... 90%

He's tall, no longer super skinny and has a big head with lots of brains. And we just love him.

He got his first immunizations today. Fingers crossed for a good night.

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a little sweetie! I just love that cute little face! He is growing so fast...where have 2 months gone indeed! And what a big boy he is getting to be! Hope you all will have a good night's sleep and he doesn't have any bad reactions!

Thanks for the stats!

Love you!

Jenny Moore said...

What a cutie...miss him!!!!

Courtney said...

I can't believe he's 2 months old already and that it's been a month since I was there visiting! Crazy! He is such a cutie. We all love him here and wish we could hug on him and smother him with love.