Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Where Have 3 Months Gone?

Yesterday we celebrated Tyler's 3 month birthday. None of us here in our house can believe how fast, yet how slow the last 3 months have gone. In ways it feels like Tyler's always been here. In other ways, I'm still so amazed that they let us come home with him. But we're all figuring this out together and having a great time doing it!

Here's his monthly picture with Hobbes. He's getting pretty darn big! And I realized that he's wearing the same pants as the last picture. They're a lot tighter this time around. And this was probably the last time for this outfit.

Tyler is as close to rolling over as one can be without actually rolling over. Today he was on his tummy and was really interested in his car seat so he started kicking his legs and pulling himself over towards it. He never actually got there, but he did get to the edge of the blanket. Does that count as crawling?

Tyler is a cheese! He loves to smile at us all the time. As long as he's not hungry that is. He's even started to smile at other people. Such a cutie!
 
He also talks. A LOT! He has a lot to say, just wish we could figure out what it is he's trying to say. And he's getting louder about it.

He's getting more and more interested in the world around him since he can see better. He's even getting a little more interested in Daisy. Daisy is still pretty disinterested though.

I don't know if you can see the drool in this picture, but he drools. A LOT! He's kind of like a big old mastif dog!

 We did our fly by the seat of our pants measuring and he's about 25" long...

 And about 14 lbs. Although our scale was being weird so it could be anywhere between 13.5 and 14.

He likes to read. Right now his favorite book seems to be Moo, Baa, La La La. He always smiles when we read it.

Finally, he loves it when I read the scriptures to him. He smiles and smiles. It's very sweet.

So, there are your monthly pictures of Tyler. Hope you enjoyed them!

6 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

What a cute dude!
Ahhh...just want to squeeze him again!
The days go slow but the years fly by! Enjoy them!
Thanks for the pics and update!

Mom said...

He is such a little sweety! What can I say - I think he has got to be the CUTEST baby boy out there! I can't believe how much he has grown and how fast he is progressing - can't wait to be there in person and give some hugs, loves, and kisses to the little snuggle bug! what size is he wearing now then?
Love you!

Meghan said...

3 months?
Oh my goodness what at cutie!
I hope I can see him before he gets too big!
Loved the pics!
Meghan

Shelley said...

Ashley,
I haven't looked at blogs in a very long time and just read on yours for about an hour :) Tyler is so darling and you guys are such wonderful loving parents! What a lucky little guy! I am just so thrilled for you!
Shelley (Brown) Rollins

Courtney said...

I've been neglecting checking blogs too. Three months! How can that be?! Love that little cutie pie! Can't wait for him to drool on me at the end of the month!

Kathy said...

I, too, have been neglecting blogs. It may be the time of year is too busy? But, that said, how adorable is he! I love him long distance and can't wait until you visit here so I can love him close up! He is a so cute! I am so happy for the three of you!