Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Brad

Well, today is Brad's 30th birthday. They should be moving into their apartment in San Diego today. Great birthday present huh?

Yesterday, I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. I applied for a couple of jobs and went down to Court and Brad's house to see if everything was ok. (It was) Then, today I find out that I got a job! YEAH! I start on Monday. It's a full time job, which wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I prayed that I got the right job and it was kind of a fluke that I got this job, so I feel like this is my answer. It will be nice to have our weekends and evenings together...I was afraid I would end up back at Fred Meyer working weekends and nights. So, I will be a working girl again, but that's ok. It's for the baby!

Here's the Hawaii picture of the day. This is at Lanai Lookout on Oahu, Hawaii. It was always windy there, but sooooo beautiful! We actually saw humpback whales from this point just before we came home. Amazingly enough, I kind of miss Hawaii. It was our home for 6 months. Brent and my mom were right! (I hate to say that!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job...that will keep you busy trying to move into your house and working but that will be good to have $ for the baby!! They seem to need a lot of it, little buggers! We had a great time with you on the trip, it was fun to travel that way!

Anonymous said...

I am always right! Right??! Hawaii is a magical place (at least I think so!) Congrats on the job. Hope it is fun and you are able to get all the things you want. Things are falling into place, aren't they!
Love...

Jess said...

Congrats on the job! What do you get to do? It is nice to work and have a little extra money.
Love the picture of Hawaii. For just a second you feel like you are there.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ash! Where will you be working and what will you be doing? It's nice to be able to stay home, but for most of us, working is a necessity, unfortunately! Take care and continue to let us know what's up, okay?
Love ya!