Friday, February 24, 2006

My last day of freedom...

It's my last day as a non-working gal. Too bad. It's been fun. But, this is for the baby and the house. I can do it!

I've been running around today getting ready for Brent's birthday. I hope it will be a fun day! We are also going to see our new house tonight to make sure that they have done everything they were suppose to. We're excited. They are suppose to be moved out, so it will be fun to see the house empty. :) Maybe we'll have some more pictures.

It snowed last night. When I looked out this morning, everything was white. Not from snow, but from frost. I waited around until the sun came out so I didn't have to scrape my windshield. I don't miss that in Utah.

**Yes, Jenny, it was really fun to drive with you guys. Glad you guys had fun too!**

Here are the Hawaii pictures o' the day. When we were on the Big Island of Hawaii in November, we went to Volcano National Park. There is the big Kilauea Crater, then inside that is the Helema'uma'u Crater. We were hiking around the Halema'uma'u Crater in these pictures. This is about 20 year old lava. It was really cool.




Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Enjoy the weekend. I can't wait to hear how your job goes!
Happy Birthday to Brent. Hope you have a fun day.

That is a big word to keep having to type-- Halema'uma'u. Nice job!
Love those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ashley-

The working gal- congrats that is awesome! You still haven't told us what it is you will be doing????