Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Sun Will Come Out...Today!

What a beautiful, sunny day! It was still cold, but nice. It's nice to dry out for a little while.

Brent and I bought some summer bulbs for our **hopefully** new house yesterday. I'm so excited to have some dirt to dig in. It will be so much fun!

Courtney and I went shopping yesterday at Old Navy. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to have someone to talk to when I was shopping. You're the best Court!!


Here's the Hawaii picture for today. During Christmas, downtown Honolulu puts up a lot of great decoration. It was weird looking at Christmas lights in shorts and flip flops, but we had a really good time doing it. Hawaiians call Mrs. Claus "Tutu Mele" which basically means "Grandma Merry." Notice how Santa is doing the shaka sign (hang loose). It was fun. We got a CD that has Christmas songs in English and Hawaiian.

Mele Kalikimaka! (Kind of late)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love that Santa! That's how I will picture Christmas from now on. Glad you had fun shoppping. Did you find any good bargains?
Hope so!!
Have a good one! Love ya.