Sunday, June 11, 2006

Do hummingbirds hum because they don't remember the words?

Wow, only a couple of days between blogs this time. I'm amazing!

I may have more time on my hands after this week. We found out today that we are officially in the new ward - Orchard Heights. We are excited about this new change. It will be fun to get to know some more new people. And, as I said, the ones we're getting to be friends with are in the new ward. The sad part is that no, Court and Brad are not in our new ward. This is the 4th time we've lived near by each other and not been in the same ward. Court and I lamented over the phone today. But, we decided that it is probably better because then we can't be anti-social.

At any rate, that means I'm released from Young Womens and Brent's released from Ward Clerk. Our new bishop is probably Brent's age, so that will be interesting getting to know him. We are going to spend Father's Day in our current wards, then start going to Orchard Heights on the 25th. That will give the new bishop time to get all the callings filled.

We are still having fun with our hummingbird feeder. But, apparently we are the only ones around with hummingbird food because they go through a batch every three days or so. Brent calls them the little piggies. They really are! But, it's fun to see them at the feeder every 2 minutes.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have no pictures for today. Sorry. Just wanted to let you know about our new ward. Should be interesting!

7 comments:

Jess said...

How fun. They really are calling Bishops that seem sooo young. Ours is my age. It's crazy! It's always exciting to start fresh.. except that you just did huh??

Have a great week.

I want to buy a hummingbird feeder! I love to see those little birdies.

Jess said...

How fun. They really are calling Bishops that seem sooo young. Ours is my age. It's crazy! It's always exciting to start fresh.. except that you just did huh??

Have a great week.

I want to buy a hummingbird feeder! I love to see those little birdies.

Jess said...

How fun. They really are calling Bishops that seem sooo young. Ours is my age. It's crazy! It's always exciting to start fresh.. except that you just did huh??

Have a great week.

I want to buy a hummingbird feeder! I love to see those little birdies.

Anonymous said...

Fat birds rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica was really into commenting today!!!
Good luck with the new ward, it's fun to see reorganization happening. I'm sure it won't be long before they put you to work!!!

Jess said...

What the heck happened?? I'm not sure why it posted 3 times.. I promise I only did it once.

Courtney said...

le sigh...