Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Posts?

Here we go again with the catch up pictures...

This is my newest, well, since February, sister-in-law Katie. If you can't read the sign above her head it says, "No fishing or crabbing." The reason that this is so funny is that Katie's maiden name is Crabb. Hee hee. She's such a good sport! It was so much fun to get to know her a bit better while they were here this summer. We just love her!



For all of you who don't know, Brent LOVES puzzles. He thinks it is a great way to spend a day...working on a puzzle. I have very little patience for puzzles, so I usually just sit and read while he works on his puzzle. This is the first time he's gotten this one all together. It has a lot of grass and a lot of cows that look the same. After he finished this one, Fred Meyer had a big sale on puzzles, so he got three more. We're going to need another table to put these together on!


Here's Brent and his mom doing a scrunch picture in Port Townsend. They got to spend a whole week together. Brent had such a good time just hanging out with his mom. They also got a lot done around the house. It was great! Mom has this saying, "Five minute projects." Every day you can get done a five minute project and slowly but surely everything will come together. Thanks for the advise! It really has helped!


This is kind of an old picture of Reyes, but I just think it's cute. My Grandma would say, "Do you want to catch flies in that mouth of yours?"

I think four pictures is normally the most you can fit for some reason. On to the next post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You even posted some I haven't seen before... very fun. Good job with that puzzle Brent!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures

Jess said...

Those are some great pictures! Thanks for posting them. It makes me feel tied in to the Seattle gang that I love! I love the last one of Reyes too. She looks adorable.

Love ya!