Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Posting Strikes Back

Ah, Star Wars...isn't it the best! :)


Oh my heck! That is just so cute! Reyes is getting so big. I really notice it in this picture!


Here is the tennis gang. Thanks for the picture Julie! They had a lot of fun, except for when Brent was trying to get a ball and crashed into the chainlink fence instead cutting his forehead and scratching his glasses. Fun was had by all! Mostly.


Here's Brent and my dad flying kites in Port Townsend. My dad had the BEST time. He was all smiles. It was fun to watch.


Ok, kind of a bad picture of Sarah, but I think Brent and Kyle are so cute that I can't help it. Kyle likes to point out lights and say, "lie?" And we all say, "Yep, that's a light." He's pretty cute! And he really like Brent which Brent likes. Oh, and you can't see, but Sarah has a BYU sweatshirt on. That's another reason it's good to have Kyle in the front. :)


Reyes, Marcela and Luz. Three generations!


I like to call this one, "Knock it off Jared!" But he is kind of funny!

I saw this bouquet in Pike's Place Market early on in our Seattle adventure. I just loved it so I bought it saying that I would carry it the whole way. Well, Brent ended up carrying it most of the way, but that's just because he is so super nice! :)

Well, I have to go to church. I know, I take too many pictures! It's true! See ya!

1 comment:

Jess said...

How funny are those pictures!!

Love them!