Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What are All These Girls Going to Do with a Boy?

Since we don't have any kids, we are somewhat addicted to our nieces. We have 6 nieces plus our two pseudo-nieces and nephew. But...we just found out today that Brent's sister Jessica is going to have a BOY! Yeah! Before Kyle came around, boys really scared me, but now...they're so much fun! He's so sweet. Granted, he's not a deacon yet, and I don't really like deacons, but...they all grow out of it! :)

Just wanted to share the exciting news. We're really happy for Jess and Sean and can't wait to meet the little guy!

I'm fighting off a slight head cold, so I'm going to go rest some more! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks so much! You are always so thoughtful and kind. I'm glad you like boys because they still scare me so I'll need you here until about age 2!

I can't wait to see what a boy will look like??! Should be interesting!

Love ya!

Courtney said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Boys are awesome!!!
Happy news!

Courtney said...

Yay! Boys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

At least we know that there is a prayer for boys in the family!!!

. said...

Ashley... where are you? I miss your stories!