Monday, May 21, 2007

R.I.P. Bonita

**I recently learned that Sarah does NOT know that Little Man actually was the one who killed Bonita. If you ever have the opportunity to talk to Sarah about this, please don't mention anything about the cat. Thank you**

I have to say, I'm a little upset right now. Court just called me and told me how their new cat, Little Man, killed their fish, Bonita. (The picture isn't actually Bonita, but that's what she looked like.)
I'm of two minds with this. The first is that I feel so badly for Bonita. We "fishsat" Bonita for about 3 months while Court and her family were in California. Every night I would come home and say, "Hola Bonita." It was fun. Plus, this is Sarah's pet. Basically, Chloe's pet just killed Sarah's pet. Poor Sarah. Poor Bonita. Makes me sad!
But...I also can't help but laugh because it's kind of funny. When Court first called me she couldn't find Bonita anywhere so I was picturing a little fish head on someone's bed or something. Court did end up finding her.
All I can say is, this is why we don't have fish anymore! It's very hard on me when they die!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh that is funny! (RIP bonita)
I thought little man was kyle until I remembered the cat. We will all have a moment of silence. That is fun that you "fish sat" for 3 months. You are great!

Love you!