Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nothing Much

There's not a whole lot going on in our household right now. Brent's busy with work and I'm busy with Young Women's, so we're just plodding along. We were going to have a Halloween dinner with Ryan and Marcela on Saturday, but Ryan had to work, so that was cancelled.

Tomorrow night is Trunk or Treat at the church, so we're looking forward to that. Hopefully Brent won't make anyone cry this year!

As you may or may not have noticed, Brent now has a blog. So, click the link and see what you think. (Wow, I'm a poet and I don't know it.)

Have a Happy Halloween! Only one more holiday to go until I can play non-stop Christmas music. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I hope that you had fun at your trunk or treat! What did you guys dress up as?

Hope you had a fun Halloween too!

Love ya