4) An air mattress is a must to sleep on while camping.
5) Chipmunks love hot chocolate too!
6) Rope swings look more fun the second way.
8) Chipmunks have a sweet tooth too!
9) You need good leaders at camp.
10) Any skit that ends with the girls making a temple is a good skit.
12) Chipmunks sometimes need drinks too.
These chipmunks were very well trained after being around hundreds and hundreds of Girl's Camps. One actually chewed through a girl's bag to get the candy inside. I mean, we did say no food in the tents, but...
13) It is easy to remember the Lord at camp.
And the last thing I learned at camp...
I really like these crazy, sometimes whiney, sometimes funny, all the time great YW that I have the opportunity to be with!If you ever get a chance to go to Girl's Camp, you should totally go. Just remember your air mattress, pain medication, ear plugs and sense of humor! It's a lot of fun!