Saturday, October 04, 2008

I Love to See the Temple

On a day where 5 more temples have been announced, I thought it would be nice to share some pictures from the San Diego Temple, which, I must say, is one of the most beautiful temples. They are all beautiful in their own way, but there is nothing like driving north on I-5 and coming around the bend in the road and having this beautiful building in front of you.

I had never noticed how much this side of the San Diego Temple looks like the Salt Lake Temple, but I can see it now. Can you?

You know I always take too many pictures. It's hard to come up with a favorite, so here is my montage of the Temple.

I don't know about you, but I love to see the Temple. I want to go there next week!

Have a great Conference weekend everyone!

Sheri, if you're looking at this, does Natalie like any of these? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are quite the photographer Ashley! I do like the San Diego Temple... inside, too! :^)

Jess said...

I have to agree that is a beautiful temple. I love to see it when we go to San Deigo. I have always wanted to do a session there, but never have been able too.

Those pictures are amazing Ash. They seriously look like post cards.

Hope you guys are doing well

Jenny Moore said...

That is a gorgeous temple. Thanks for sharing some great pictures Ashley!!
We did enjoy Conference!
Have a great time in sunny Cali!!

CB said...

Wow! Your pictures of the San Diego Temple are so beautiful!

I never noticed the resemblance to the SL Temple until you mentioned it with the picture.

What a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful temple - I remember the first time I saw it...they were just building it and we went around the corner and I saw it and it took my breath away...it was so gorgious. I knew it had to be a temple even though it didn't have Moroni on it yet...those pictures are really great. Good job as usual.
Love you!

Courtney said...

In the second to last pic I can REALLY see the SL temple! I've never noticed that before. How cool!