Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged

Ok, since I really want to blog, but don't really have anything to say, I was tagged...here we go.

3 Names I Go By: Ash, Love, Sister Lipton* (The names are changed to protect the innocent.)

3 Restaurants That I Love: PF Chang's, On the Border, TACO BELL

3 Trips to Plan on This Year: Umm...we're kind of on a trip for the rest of the year, so San Diego

3 Things I Want Badly: SUPER CUTE HAIR that someone just does for me, More Shoes, a cat

3 Pets I Have Had: Sar (my horse), Two Chickens that had a whole bunch of different names, George (my cat who still lives with my parents)

3 Things I Did Yesterday: laundry, watched Chuck and Sanctuary on the internet, made my 6th Christmas present for our nieces and nephews (only 7 more to go)

3 Things I Ate Today: Mini Wheats, Bagel Bites, Meatballs from Ikea

3 Things I Plan on Doing Tomorrow: getting my flat tire fixed, listening to my new favorite podcast about good books, going swimming

3 Favorite Holidays: Christmas, Columbus Day (Disneyland) and Ash Wednesday

3 Favorite Drinks: anything grape tasting, pink bunny milk, coke

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Sister Lipton!!!
I'll have to let you and Emmy chat about the Shannon Hale books...she is one of her favorite authors!
Have fun in sunny Cali...wish we could join you!!

John and Laura said...

you may have just been protecting your identity with sis. lipton, but i think you just got yourself new nickname. i love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Love learning more about people... thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ashley - have you read the Wednesday Wars yet? It is seriously a really great book. One of those times when the Newbery committee got it right. Hugs and love
MOM