Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Courtney is Coming...Courtney is Coming

I'm so excited! I'm sitting here patiently waiting for Court's flight to arrive. She's spending a few days here for a extended girl's weekend. This is the first time it will just be us...no kids...for probably 9 years. (We did go to Time Out for Women together, but she was pregnant with Aaron and he was kicking her, so it wasn't really just the two of us.) It will be awesome!

(I wish I was home so I could post a picture from when we were in high school. The one I'm thinking of is of us in Disneyland. We both have really short hair and look a lot younger. I guess you'll just have to imagine.)

Hope you have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Jess said...

That will be so much fun for you 2! Have a FABULOUS girls weekend.

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

Have a fun girls weekend. It sounds like so much fun! I am jealous.