Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Rule Broken

I love Christmas songs. Maybe it's the choir nerd in me, but I think Christmas music is the best music out there. I know all the words to all the Christmas songs there are and I sing them all the time. Sometimes, this bothers Brent. Especially when it's July. He just doesn't think Christmas music and July go together. So, he instituted a rule. No Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. That doesn't mean that I don't still sing Christmas songs all year, I just can't start listening to the Christmas CD's until then.

Well, this year, he mentioned in passing that I could listen to Christmas music after Veteran's Day. I don't think he thought I heard, but I did. So, if you will notice the (for lack of a better word) icon on the left of the page, it will play Christmas music so you can join me in celebrating the season with song. I'll try to change the songs often, so sit back and enjoy.

(I wish there were good songs for Thanksgiving. Then it might not get forgotten so much.)

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are such a rebel. But hey, if you're going to a break rule, at least it's a good one to break, right?

Angel said...

Yay! I feel the same way. Roy insists that I wait until after Thanksgiving. I pulled some out a fews weeks before Halloween, but he discovered the CD in the player. Oops. I told him that if the stores have out Christmas decorations, then it is ok. He didn't go for it.