Monday, March 16, 2009

Where Am I???

I know it has been forever. And I don't really know where the time has gone. The last two weeks have been spent fighting off this horrible flu bug that has been running rampant throughout town. I lost my voice for a week. A WEEK! Can you imagine me not talking for a week? It was quite trying. Thankfully my voice has come back, but I'm still feeling EXHAUSTED all the time. So, I do things in bursts and then I relax. Fun for me.

Also, another "fun" happening is that I am now officially a medical transcriptionist. Well, I don't have a job just yet, but I do have a certificate proving that I at least should know how to do it. Woho! Now, on to finding a job. Bah!

And, it's official. I am once again a NCAA Tournament Widow. I know that it will happen every year, but it still is kind of hard. Just kidding. I really don't mind, especially if he doesn't make me watch the games. This is Brent's FAVORITE time of the year. He feels it should be a gift giving holiday, which I think it is. I give him the gift of watching A LOT of basketball.

So, on Wednesday we're off to Portland. Brent et al the other crazy boys are going to watch A LOT of basketball ... live! And Court and I (and Marcela this weekend) are going to shop, relax, and have fun. I think that sounds pretty good.

And, just to make everyone jealous...we have tickets to Wicked in Portland. Woho! I'm so excited. It's going to be great!

One great happening that I just never got around to blogging was my super duper friend going with me to the Northwest Flower and Garden Show. Yep, that's right, Court and I packed up the boys and drove over to Seattle to the show. It was AWESOME! Definitely a gardeners paradise! It was a lot of fun. Thanks, Court, for going with me!

That's about it. Hopefully there will be fun stories from Portland. :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hooray! A new post! I loved your comment about giving Brent the gift of watching a lot of basketball. I'm excited for our upcoming trip!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your certificate!! That is awesome and I know it was a lot of work for you. May you find just the job you want!
Glad you are back, I've missed your comments and outlook on life!
Have fun in Portland and yes, I am jealous that you get to see Wicked!
Love you!

. said...

Congrats on finishing up Ashley, that is very exciting!

So, what did you think of Wicked? Isn't it absolutely amazing?