Monday, May 04, 2009

Just in Case

Just in case any of you are worriers like me, and let's face it, no one is as big of a worrier as I am...Brent made it to Japan safe and sound. Even with the Swine Flu. First Mad Cow Disease and now the Swine Flu. What does he have against barnyard animals? (Apparently Japan is really scared of the swine flu coming their way, so they take your temperature before you even get off the plane and if you have a fever, they put you in quarantine for ten days. Now that I think about it, what does Japan have against barnyard animals?)

Now we just have to keep our collective fingers crossed that he will be able to get Internet access while on the boat...or ship....or whatever you call it.

I'm having a great time here in Utah. The rain has followed me down, so it makes me feel right at home.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the update! I was wondering, but figured if there was bad news then I'd definitely hear about that. Enjoy your last few days in Utah!! :)

Katie & Jared said...

Glad to hear all is well.

Jenny Moore said...

Thanks for letting us know Brent made it safely.
I'm feeling bad for barnyard animals everywhere...they are getting a bad rap!

Jess said...

Take your temperature? Seriously? That is takin' it to a whole new level :) I'm glad that he made it there safely. I hope everything goes smoothly while he is there and that he comes home quickly.

We miss you!