Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Update

Well, just to keep you informed, here is what I know.

Japan is like on the other side of the world! I mean, I always knew that, but now that someone I love is there and I have to wait for his phone call "in the morning," it just seems farther away.

I spoke to Brent this afternoon (2:30p in Utah...5:30a the next day in Japan) and he was off to the boat...ship?...whatever. He will not be able to email or anything while he's out so this is really good practice for me for when he goes backpacking. :)

And, Julie, I reminded him to take a lot of pictures and also that he has a blog to put them on, so I'm interested to see what he brings back.

I have one and a 1/2 more days here in Utah. I'm having fun, but looking forward to my bed. Why can't you just pack your bed with you?

:)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Here's what I've been told: carriers are ships, subs are boats. Glad to hear he's doing okay. See you in a couple of days!

Jenny Moore said...

Just call it a floating vessel!!!
Thanks for the update...I agree with the bed thing, I always miss mine!

Julie said...

Perhaps if we hit Brent from all angles he will actually come through with pictures. Couldn't hurt, right?