Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kind of Scary

I just got a call from my Dad telling me that my Mom is in the hospital. She's been having problems with her gallbladder and last night she had a bad enough episode that she had to go to the emergency room. Apparently she has "a lot" of gallstones and one might have gotten loose and gone into her pancreas - which isn't super good. They need to do surgery, but with it being a holiday weekend, she might not be able to have it until tomorrow.

I had my gallbladder removed about six years ago so I know the pain she's having, but then again, they never put me on morphine.

Could you please keep her in your prayers?

Thanks!

2 comments:

Katie & Jared said...

We definitely will Ashley. Hope she gets better soon. Love you!

Angel said...

I hope that she is doing ok -- keep up posted!