Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wow-wii

We've had a Wii for about a year now and it can be a lot of fun. What I like about it is the interactiveness....you aren't just sitting there. So, when Wii Fit came out, I thought that I would buy it for some different exercise than my daily walks, but then I found out that your Mii could be fat. Not wanting a big round dot Mii, I opted out of the Wii Fit.

Now they have Wii Active. No fat little Mii's here. I got it on Saturday - thanks for the encouragement Court - and did my first workout this morning. I don't know if I'll be able to move for the rest of the day. It was REALLY hard and I was on easy! It did feel good and there were some fun things you did like basketball and tennis - the inline skating was not quite as fun, but...

Oh, and we went to see the new Star Trek this weekend. I hate recommending movies because then if you don't like them, I feel bad, but this movie was AWESOME! Definitely worth the watch even if you aren't a Trekie (how would you spell that?).

Have a great day! I think it's time to get up before my muscles really freeze up!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so excited to get the Wii Active. I just checked today and Costco didn't have it. I just don't know if I can wait clear until Christmas...maybe Father's Day. :)

John so wants to see Star Trek. That just might be our next date. Thanks for the thumbs up.

Jen said...

Ashley-
I'm so proud of you!!
I've heard those are great workouts!!!