Sunday, June 07, 2009

What Once Was Lost...

Is Now Found.

In a prodigal son-esk moment, the marigolds that were lost have now returned. I was at the church yesterday making copies for the bulletin when I walked past the kitchen. I have a tendency to look in open doors whenever I pass them, and as I glanced in the kitchen, I saw the wayward marigolds sitting on the counter. There was a sign under them saying, "Free."

I am kind of confused by this turn of events. Why would someone take them from the under the tree...when there were still cars in the parking lot...and put them in the kitchen with a sign that said "free". I wouldn't do that. Would you?

I'm sure they were just trying to be helpful. I'm glad that I found the flowers though so I didn't mess up my very first job as the new Relief Society counselor, but...it still just confuses me.

On another note, the Leadership Overnighter was super fun. And, hopefully, this week will be quieter. The place where camp is this year is really pretty. It looks like a rainforest. I think we'll have fun!

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: