Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ask Me What We Did in Canada...

Go ahead, ask...

I'll tell you what we did...we waited in line. We waited in line for the bathroom. We waited in line for food. We waited in line to get into the event. We waited in line to get out of the event (this was the craziest at the hockey game). We waited in line to get on the train. We waited in line to get into the Olympic Superstore - which was out of all the good stuff even though the Olympics just started.

Can you tell that by this afternoon I was tired of waiting in line?

We're glad to be home to our quiet little world. It was fun to be there, but my crowd meter (the meter I have that shows how patient I am with crowds) is in the red. I think it got pushed over the edge when we were on a train that was so jam packed you couldn't even move without moving your neighbor. WAY too close for my comfort.

So, tomorrow I'm going to hang out in my pj's, do some laundry, and pet my cat. Oh, and I might blog about our curling adventures. And, I'm also going to at least look outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather we're having and my beautiful bulbs that are starting to bloom. Not a person in sight. Ahhh.....

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am not a big crowd lover myself...can take them for a little bit but then it gets truly annoying!! But....at least you were there and got to see some pretty amazing things that most of us have just watched on TV! Decompress...but glad you had fun!
Love,
Mom

Julie said...

You're funny Ashley! Enjoy the peace and quiet!