Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bulletin Board Princess

Yep, that's me. The bulletin board princess. At least I'm the princess of something. Here's my newest bulletin board...


It's kind of hard to see, but we're making a super cute FHE board and/or a magnet board that says "family." So the bulletin board says, "Want to make this **arrow** or this **arrow** sign up here **arrow**." Quite easy, but quite cute I think.


How can I make such super cute bulletin boards you ask. Well, one answer is I'm talented. The other answer is that I have a GREAT helper - "Is this straight? Do you think we need this?" (Thanks Tina!!) And the final answer is that I have a cricut!


A cricket you ask? To which I reply, nope, a cricut.This trusty bit of machinery joined us at Christmas time and I love it! It's basically like a printer that cuts things out.

Who thought of this?? Well, Provo Craft...

And, I've recently falling in love with cutting vinyl. Super awesome!

So, long live the Bulletin Board Princess. And long live my cricut!

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

I want a cricut!!!!
Can I sign up for the FHE chart?!!!
You are the Bulliten Board Princess!!!

Angel said...

I want one of those FHE charts -- I have had that idea rolling around in my head for a while of using magnets and sheet metal for a board. Is it possible to get one???