Monday, October 31, 2011

I Have a Problem

Hello, my name is Ashley (Hi Ashley) and I am addicted to Pinterest. It's been like two seconds since the last time I looked at pinterest. (But I did find a funny quote from Joss Whedon. Hee hee)

What is Pinterest, you ask? Well, let me tell you. It's this place you go that sucks all the time out of your day. It's kind of like a black hole. Science hasn't been able to define it just yet though.

Ok, really, it's a little like facebook for crafty, recipe, fashion, etc junkies. You go on Pinterest and see all this stuff that people you follow have "pinned" (PINterest) to their boards. Like cute crafts they've seen somewhere on the internet. Or yummy recipes. Stuff like that. You can also search all the pins in Pinterest.

It's stinking awesome! Especially since I'm a crafty junkie.

So, I saw these owl cupcakes on Pinterest and I pinned them. Then I made them. Yep, I took it out of virtual cuteness into real life cuteness. See...(Sorry about the out of focus picture. I'm currently taking donation towards "Ashley needs a digital SLR". Just send the donations to my house.)

So, if you're on Pinterest, follow me. I have good taste. If you're not on Pinterest, run away! It's a black hole.

But a fun black hole!

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I'm on Pinterest, but I can't figure it out! I go on there, and they are telling me that I'm following all sorts of people that I've never heard of, and there's all sorts of stupid stuff on my main page and I can't figure out anything. And as I write this, I think "do I really need another time sucker?" Cause I've got plenty as it is!

Enrichment night Pinterest how-to, maybe?

Way cute cupcakes! I love them!

Jess said...

I have never been on it yet, because I have heard that it is a black hole and will be one more thing that keeps me from doing things I should be doing.. I think I may have to peek soon though. It sounds intriguing.

Love the cupcakes. Super duper cute!