Tuesday, April 03, 2012

I Marched to the Madness


This is my bracket that I filled out this year. Notice the two teams that I said would play in the final? Well, it is kind of small but it says Kentucky vs Kansas. For those of you who don't have a Brent in your house and don't know that last night was the final game in March Madness, Kentucky did in fact take on Kansas. Alas, I thought Kansas would beat Kentucky. Had they, I would have won the bracket challenge Brent had set up. Kansas got a little bit pasted, so I got second place. Hee hee!

I've been filling out brackets for a few years now, but normally I go by which team's colors I like better or which mascot would win in a fight. Very scientific, I know.

But this year, I put some thought into it. I realized that I've actually taken some of the stuff in that Brent's been talking about for the last 14 years. And I almost won. Hmmm...maybe I should put some thought into it next year.

And, just so you know, not that I'm bragging or anything, but Brent got 3rd. Just so you know. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Way to go Ash!!! Too bad Kansas didn't win - but that is the way the ball bounces, huh? (been around Dad too long!)

Good job - I'll bet Brent is proud!

Love ya!

Jess said...

so proud of you. I am calling you next time I need to fill one out.. or I am taking you to Vegas!!
Nice work.

Julie said...

That is awesome! I love the method of choosing the team based of their mascot!