Sunday, May 06, 2012

My Buddy and Me

Do you remember this commercial?

Sorry about the kid sister part. I couldn't figure out how to cut that out. Anyway, this song kept going through my head the whole week we were in Atlanta. As I said before, Brent and Eli were inseparable. As you can see...
Whether just sitting on the couch...

Barbequing some dinner...

Blowing some bubbles...

Or shooting some bad guys, or us...whichever...
You never found one without the other. Eli even suggested sleeping with us...in Em's full sized bed. So glad that he forgot about that one.

Brent and his buddy...where ever he goes, Eli goes...Brent's buddy...Brent's buddy...too bad we live a whole country away!

And so ends our wonderful trip to Atlanta!

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Eli is still missing Brent!
Can he come back and play?!!!!

Chelsea said...

Very cute! I totally remember that commercial. Thanks, now I'll have that song running through my head for while.

Julie said...

Okay, that is adorable! I love it!