Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Best...

Would you look at those strawberries? They are by far, the best strawberries I have ever tasted! I didn't even realize that you could buy strawberries that were red all the way up! Way to go Colello's! (If you're not in my neck of the woods, I'm sorry you don't have a Colello's.)

We've eaten them, made great shakes, Brent put them in his oatmeal. The possibilities are endless.

And, raspberries should be here next weekend. Woho!

(If you think this is an advertisement for Colello's, you might be right. It is a great little place to get fruit. But don't buy all the raspberries before I get there.)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Those look delicious. I love a good batch of strawberries. Yum!

Chelsea said...

We keep meaning to stop there! Is there a certain day that is better than another?

Courtney said...

(Colello's.) Those look fabulous! Definitely picture perfect. I've been meaning to go and check them out since they are just down the road from me. Oh, and I've heard their tomato starts are the best ever. So if mine doesn't make it, I think I'll buy another one from them.